Thank you for visiting Ideal Vision Center which provides services through www.idealvision.ph (the “Site”), and our retail locations. We’ll go by “Ideal Vision”, “we”, or “us” to keep it simple. We will also refer to the Site, our retail locations, and the services available through them as our “Services”.
A review of these Terms can happen from time to time to make sure they accurately reflect developments in current law and our business operations. We reserve the right to update and revise these Terms at any time without prior notice. Please review these Terms regularly so that your continued use of our Services constitutes your acceptance of the revised Terms.
We only permit individuals who are at least 18 years old and can form legally binding contracts to use our Services. However, you can also use our Services if you are under 18, but only if you are at least 13 years old, and only if you are under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who is at least 18 years old. In all cases, the adult will be the user and is responsible for any and all activity. If you are younger than 13 years old, you may not use our Services.
Your use of our Services means you represent and warrant that you meet all eligibility requirements we have outlined in these Terms. However, we may also change our eligibility criteria.
We offer our Services only for personal, non-commercial use, and not for the use or benefit of any third party (unless you are a parent or legal guardian using the Services for your minor child).
3. Getting your Eyewear or any other Product
- Selecting your Eyewear / Product.Ideal Vision Center sells eyeglasses, sunglasses, contact lenses, and accessories with either prescription or non-prescription lenses. To learn more about the lenses we offer, you can visit our Lens Guide section for help Here. If you wish to purchase multiple frames using different prescriptions, you will have to place those orders separately. To order, select your desired product and click the “Add to Cart” button to add it to your order. When you check out, you will have the option of choosing between prescription and non-prescription lenses and your preferred payment method.
- Your Prescription.If you are purchasing prescription eyewear, please upload a copy of your latest prescription before you check out. If your prescription information is incomplete, we may need to take additional measures to get the current information, which could mean you have to wait longer for your glasses.
We keep your prescription on file for some time after you order your glasses, and we make that information available to you upon request. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but be aware that it could take us a day or two to retrieve older prescriptions. Please keep that in mind if you need your information by a certain day or time.
- Delivery Information.We’ll need your name, age, gender, email address, delivery address, and telephone/cellphone number to complete your order and send you your purchase.
- Payment Information.After you have made your eyewear selections and provided your prescription and shipping information, you will see a prompt for your payment options, such as a credit card payment, Cash on Delivery, Bank Transfer, Paypal payment, and any promotional codes or gift cards you may have. By entering your payment information and submitting your order, you authorize us and our third-party payment processors to charge the amount of the order to your selected payment method.
- Checking Order Status.We know how exciting it can be to get a delivery, so once your eyewear is on its way to you, we’ll send you an email confirmation with tracking information. Feel free to call us at +63 2 580 1600, or email us at email@example.com if you would like to check the status of your order.
- Changing or Cancelling an Order.Our team works hard to process orders quickly so that you don’t have to wait. However, this means that although we will try our best to accommodate order modifications, we cannot guarantee them. You could always change or cancel an order through the Orders section.
- Risk of Loss.The risk of loss and title for all products you order passes to you upon the delivery from our carrier.
- Returns, Exchanges, and Lens Replacements.We allow you to fully refund the item/s that are in the exact same condition as they were received, with all accessories, including cases and boxes still intact. You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide you with an Order Return Form / Replacement Form which you must fill out. We will examine the item/s before your refund will be processed and credit them to you using the payment method for your purchase.
4. Intellectual Property
All of the content that appears on the Services, including all designs, illustrations, icons, photographs, video clips and written materials, as well as the compilation of the Site, Services, and other materials, are the exclusive property of Ideal Vision and is protected by the Philippines’ copyright laws. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names that appear on the Services and the overall “look and feel” of the Site and the Services are proprietary to Ideal Vision. You may not display, reproduce, or otherwise use the content or materials on the Services, including the Marks, without first receiving written consent from us. You may not remove or otherwise modify any legal or trademark notices from any content we make available through the Services. Any unauthorized use of any content or materials on the Services is strictly prohibited and violates copyright, trademark, and/or other intellectual property laws.